Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Fickle Eye

Here is a small selection of dreamboats and cutie-pies of yesteryear who do not meet the qualifications for our "Can't Help Loving That Man" series, as none of them are celebrities and thus not allowing for maximum stalking-esque research.

Feel free to ogle like there's no tomorrow, as far as they're concerned, there isn't.
My favorite. Yes. Definitely. Partially because it's just such a good photo.
From the flickr of the Library of Congress of New Zealand . . .maybe...?









from Flickr (I think)
 
from Flickr (I think)

from Flickr (I think)

from Flickr (I think)

From the Library of Congress' Flickr.

I always imagine that this boy was tripping pretty hard on something when this was taken...
flickr

Okay, let's just assume all of these are from flickr.


Dude on the left: Holy Phwoar.





I'd go for him, in spite of his 'stache.




New Zealanders

Yeah, he's kind of important.






!!!
Possibly my favorite.
Good Day!
xx Gracie

2 comments:

  1. Sigh...I love old photos! That second photo is just adorable - it looks just like a film still. I want to make a whole movie around it.

    The first photo is probably from the National Library of New Zealand. http://www.natlib.govt.nz/ We don't have a Library of Congress because y'know, no Congress ;-)

    My DH says to say that photo of the men jumping is the 1955 New Zealand Ruby League Team doing the Haka. He's quite impressed that you found a photo of a rugby league team, instead of the more well known rugby union playing All Blacks. Let's not let him in on the truth, shall we. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! "Yeah, he's kind of important." teehee

    ReplyDelete