Monday, January 23, 2012

Can't Help Lovin' That Man: Antonio Moreno

Okay, so I am going to be completely honest and tell you now that my experience with Mr. Moreno is limited to "It", but because of that film I can appreciate how very attractive he is. I do hope to see "The Temptress" and maybe some of his earlier films if I can find them, but the local library has a very limited selection. If any of you have seen other films with him (Other than "The Creature of the Black Lagoon", please) do let me know where you found them and if/what you enjoyed about them.

Now for some eye candy;






Not gonna lie, he looks a little creepy/Sylar-esque. aka hot.


He is one of the only men in the world I really like a mustache on.











Happy Monday!

Oh also, bad news: I got a tumblr.... yeah. Now I waste allllll of my time trying to find all of the funny things I had seen previously to reblog. 'Tis a shame. But I almost love it.

x Gracie 

2 comments:

  1. It is SUCH a fun movie! I think I might have The Temptress as part of the Greta Garbo collection I have, but I don't think I've ever seen Antonio Moreno in anything else.

    ReplyDelete