Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Amusing Annuals #2

Hey!
More pictures from the past for you all, because I dont have much else to offer. Enjoy!





I dont know who this gal is but I like that she chose to wear that hat for her photo.

Ollie Harper again. This picture is why she is legendary to me. I was convinced she was a time-traveler due to her style looking to similar to what I grew up with. 

Am I too old to think this guy (a high school sophomore at the time) is very attractive?

Granny in 9th.

Sybil again








My gran is on the very right


I dunno who she is but she is so adorable, I think!

xx Gee

3 comments:

  1. I just love old yearbooks. I used to pore over my mom's from the 50s and 60s and wish my school had cool things like Sadie Hawkins dances, and a Powder Puff women's football team, and a goat as school mascot, etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A goat?! thats so funny! The only thing I found unusual when I was a kid was the Future Farmers of America club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! It's hilarious about Ollie Harper, but she does rather look like some people did in the early 90s.

    ReplyDelete