Thursday, July 28, 2011

Family Photos and the Birthday Suit.

Here are some pictures from the other side of my family and my outfit for today.
My other grandma, Ella when she was very young. She's 11 years younger than Grandma Ana, just for reference.

My pop when he was about 6 or 7 (1961). You can see where I get my sunny disposition.
Dad looking like an O.G. at 2 years old (1957). 
Awkward early morning outfit picture. This would be my birthday suit. Because today is my birthday.

Happy day all!

- Gee

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Your hair is so cute--I love pin curls when I want to put in the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday lovely, you're sure to have a wonderful day in such an incredible birthday outfit!!! Perfection-plus and I love the old family pics:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so adorable! And what a lovely blog you have here:) I will make sure to follow it from now on!

    ReplyDelete